Monday, May 11, 2015

Class 12: Google Drive Folders

For this assignment, I had to create a folder in my Google Drive and add files to it dealing with the Immersion 2015 Outreach. Here are some process screenshots of how I did it.
The first thing to do is click where it says "New" in red and then select folder from the top of the list that is provided.
After that, I named the folder "Immersion 2015 Outreach" and clicked "create"
Finally, I put some of our class Immersion Outreach documents into this folder simply by finding them and then click + dragging them into the folder. I have a few Google Docs that contain researcher contacts, as well as a Google Spreadsheet that we used for Facebook groups dealing with Immersion.
Here is a sharable link to view my folder: https://drive.google.com/a/bc.edu/folderview?id=0B_q29QgiquC0fkQteF93dWdxeExzUU9fNW03ekFrcndxQ1RVN3JSd0d2ckV4ODNDbUgtSjA&usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment